Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pee Pee Dance

Braydon was fine when I dropped him off at school this morning but by the time I closed the door behind me I could see him coming around the corner after washing his hands, and he was in tears already. I called later and they said he was fine. But when I picked him up I noticed he was doing the potty dance, so I asked him if he had to pee. It was then that I noticed he had on the pair of shorts I put in his "just in case" bag at the beginning of the semester. Bray told me he had an accident in his pants at school. This is the first time he's peed his pants in well over a year. I have no idea what happened that could have brought this on, but given yesterday's issue, I'm sure I can guess he was picked on again. I don't know what to do about this. And the girl at the front desk of the preschool could have TOLD ME about it, if only so that I'd take his peed in clothes! Perhaps I could have noticed the change before we left, but I didn't even think to notice it because this is the first time it's happened. I hope things turn back around for him, because just a couple of weeks ago, Braydon didn't want to be anywhere other than school and now he hates it. He keeps saying, "I've decided I'm not going to school anymore." Grrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment